Robert Bosch, LLC
Category Management Analyst
- Manage Category Management needs of retail accounts
- Create presentations on CM to be delivered to clients
- Deliver market insights to clients and SNA sales department. Help develop SOP (standard operating procedures) for category management department
- Support Market and Consumer research projects for both internal and external customers
- Create outline for tasks to be handled by Management trainees/Interns as they rotate throughthe department
- May carry out a variety of assignments and responsibilities related or incidental to the primary function
- Manage day to day category management activities for 2-3 retail accounts
- Manage annual line review process for retail account(s) across categories such as wiper blades, oil filters and spark plugs
- Manage auto retail and/or Mass retailer assortment
- Analysis of retailers’ sales trends, including weekly/monthly performance scorecards
- Record and analyze promotional activities (both auto retail and Mass retail)
- Utilizing ProSpace to develop electronic Planograms (for categories such as wipers blades and oil filters)
- Supporting Market Research/Consumer Insight activities
- Supporting SAP- Data management (Make sure date is clean, organized and up-loadable)
- Specific SAP module used will be Business Objectives
- BS degree in related field
- 3+ years of Category Management or similar experience (such as- Sales, Product Management, Marketing, other roles in which trends are analyzed.)
- Knowledge of Category Management concepts and technique
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- 2 years of financial/marketing analysis experience strongly preferred
- 2-4 years experience working with electronic space managementsoftware preferred
- 2-4 years of working with a syndicated data company NPD, IRI or AC Nielsen a plus
- 2 years retail experience preferred
- Analytical Background (Category Management, Product Management, Sales, fields where candidate has analyzed sales trends, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint required. MS Access experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills required (written and verbal).
- Knowledge of JDA ProSpace planogramming software preferred.
- Knowledge/ experience working with syndicated data required (i.e. NPD, IRI and/or Neilsen).
- Travel requirement (~10-15% travel commitment).
Click Here To Apply or email resumes to Tina Thamm