Acosta Sales & Marketing
Business Insights Manager
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide for the implementation of Category Management and other related marketing initiatives within a designated department to include Grocery, Non-Grocery, Perishable and/or HBC for an entire region.
- Establish and maintain a partnership with business managers and clients in the development of strategic plans for category management within the market, hub, client, or customer team.
- Work as integral part of assigned team assisting business managers and/or space technologists in presenting category management reviews to customers.
- Analyze and create base marketing presentations for assigned clients represented in the market, hub, client or customer team.
- Maintain and update all syndicated scanning databases needed in the analysis for customer, client and/or market reviews.
- Maintain ongoing contact with the category managers and or key customer personnel in the market, hub, client or customer team and assist them in their category management process.
- Coordinate efforts with the local branch category analysts to manage the completion of all base presentations in order to meet the time frames and needs of each local office within the market, hub, client or customer team.
- Create all major marketing presentations including customer, account and client business reviews, new item introductions, category reviews, new client reviews, etc. for use within the market, hub, client or customer team.
- Participate with business managers and clients in the design, implementation and evaluation of local co-marketing events where applicable
- Integrate demographic and household panel information into all reviews and/or presentations where applicable.
- Utilize and understand IRI and ACNielsen syndicated scanning data, customer point-of-sale and loyalty data and systems used to generate the information for category reviews.
- Routinely visit customers in the market with business managers. Assist in conducting store audits to view merchandising and inventory requirements in assigned categories.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 3-5 years experience in marketing, sales and/or other industry related functions.
- Must have prior work experience in data analysis and systems and demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of the technology involved to operate and maintain these systems.
- Must have a high degree of proficiency in Windows and related software applications including spreadsheets, word processing, graphics, e-mail, fax, database management, ACNielsen Workstation, NITRO and IRI Data Server.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others.
- Must be able to operate a calculator, computer, printer, fax machine, telephone and copy machine.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Apply now at https://www.acostacareers.com/apply.asp or Refer a friend!