National Account Manager
Job ID: 130000319
Colgate-Palmolive is an excellent opportunity if you seek:
- Global Experience – taking part in global strategies and/or assignments in our international divisions or subsidiaries
- Constant Challenge – working with multiple teams and business units while developing and advancing within one global company
- Development Opportunities – achieving immediate responsibility and exposure to management
- Work/Life Effectiveness – fulfilling your personal needs and interests as you meet professional goals
Colgate-Palmolive Customer Development Organization
- Well Respected – Ranked by our retail customers as a top tier selling organization in all critical customer interaction criteria (Source: Advantage Survey)
- Cutting Edge – Extensive and ongoing training to ensure our people are constantly growing in the fast paced Consumer Products industry
- Cross Functional Teams – working as a team to deliver cross functional expertise to our customers
- Powerful Portfolio – Armed with global brands, powerful marketing and the very latest technological tools and information
- Long Term Career Development – A individual development plan designed for you
- Provide effective customer management by directing and translating brand strategies into maximum sales results by continually exceeding quarterly quotas, market share, optimum retail store conditions and financial return.
- Manage the financial return by closely monitoring the account planning and spending processes so that all average selling price and margin goals are met, while insuring acceptable return on investment. Responsible for the Customer Development, Customer Marketing and Supply Chain activities of one or more product categories, to develop cost effective programs at the direct headquarter level and retail level by managing a third party broker sales.
- Ensure all Colgate-Palmolive Customer Development fundamentals are optimized including 5P management.
- Use position competencies to formulate a strategic action plan to ensure maximum profitability and opportunities, address customers priorities, customer service, while controlling sales expenses.
- Conduct detailed analysis of business trends in customer to include brand share, pricing, promotion levels, and critical shopper metrics.
- Flawlessly execute all phases of new item launches including distribution, portfolio management, speed-to-shelf, pricing, placement, and trial generating support.
- Lead a cross-functional category team including category management, supply chain, shopper marketing, and finance in delivering the strategic priorities.
- B.A./B.S. Degree, MBA desired
- 5-7 years sales experience and 2+ years key account experience
- 2+ Years’ experience using a syndicated service (Nielsen, IRI)
- Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Proven ability to manage and improve Customer P&L
- Proven ability to effectively interact with internal and external contacts
- You must be mobile throughout the United States:
Click Here To Apply